The project was able to run very efficiently thanks to Markentive's expertise in UX/UI design, SEO and site development on the HubSpot CMS, but also thanks to the alignment with the Better & Stronger teams (artistic direction, representatives of their different areas of expertise, vision of the CEO, CRO, etc.).
The project was a success thanks to the perfect collaboration between all the stakeholders and here are the solutions we brought to them to help them achieve their goals:
- Work on the architecture of the website and proposal of a simple and clear navigation;
- Proposal of optimized customer journeys in order to offer a better customer experience and to support the agency's storytelling efforts;
- Translation of client needs into web guidelines;
- Proposal of images and animations to reflect the new brand image and the vision of the company;
- Creation of 6 page templates, a resource center, as well as two landing page templates. Branding and designs were enriched throughout the project;
- Development of pages on the HubSpot CMS: creation of the tailor-made theme, development of specific modules, creation of page templates;
- Application of good practices in terms of technical SEO: markup, internal linking, links to other modules;
- Development of a language switcher and internal linking in English;
- Training of collaborators on the CMS, so that they become completely autonomous in updating their website and creating new pages, blog articles and customer case studies.