We had two main objectives: develop Jaji's brand awareness and start building a base of qualified contacts so that we could work with them and turn them into customers.
To support Jaji in its launch, we first worked on the personas that would serve as the basis for their inbound marketing strategy.
- Implementation of advertising campaigns offering relevant content for each stage of the buyer's journey: awareness, consideration, decision, in order to develop the acquisition of new leads.
- Creation of personalised audiences (business lists, retargeting, similar audiences) to develop Jaji's reputation among target audiences similar to existing prospects and customers.
- Setting up tracking on Google Tag Manager and monitoring the performance of the website and ad campaigns via Google Analytics and datastudio.
- Implementation of SEA campaigns on Google Ads in the highly competitive industry of mutual insurance
- Identification of the most relevant keywords that enabled Jaji to appear at the top of search results and optimise its visibility.
- Activation of contacts generated through dedicated nurturing scenarios
Thanks to this strategy, Jaji was able to launch its business with a base of potential customers who were already interested and committed.