Epsor chose HubSpot more than 3 years ago. Overall, the admins have an excellent mastery of the software, the Sales and Service users have a confirmed level of use.
The setup of the instance has evolved over the years, where several layers of implementation have followed without doing any real deep cleaning.
Despite an instance that was running correctly, the Epsor teams felt that they were not using HubSpot to its full potential. And experiencing a period of strong growth, they needed to rethink their Marketing, Sales and Service processes so that they are more in line with the future organization.
- Scale HubSpot to accommodate growth
- Need to establish clear and shared business processes
- Optimize the use of objects (contact, company, transaction, ticket)
- Create more consistency in the use of CRM by Sales
- Improve data quality
- Be data-driven and rely on reliable reporting